Friday, October 22, 2010

Say What?!

It is almost time to (oh goodness) go down another cup size in my bra. I mean, really?! Granted, I started at DD and love the idea of being a C cup...but I have a feeling it isn't going to stop there and I am going to have prunes for breasts. I'm just calling it like I see it. They still look good now but I seem to trade off and lose fat from my breasts then butt then back to breasts then back to butt. My weight loss seems to be very fair this time....

It really is crazy to look and see your body change. Every other weight loss has been about smaller size clothing or a number on the scale. This is about fitness, performance and health. It just amazes me me when I look down and I see my muscle definition starting to peek out. It's SO weird. I like it. I feel good but it isn't an arrogant thing..it's more like, "This is how life should feel."

Today, I am sore as all get out. SORE. SORE. SORE. I skipped Crossfit. With greater range of motion has come first day soreness. AGGGH! That's ok. I'll push through this and get there.

Alright peeps. Go get 'em. Share the changes when they happen because it's fun to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment