Sunday, July 10, 2011

Everyday Paleo




Please ignore the hot and sweaty look. What I would like you to notice is the SPAGHETTI STRAP dress. Stop eating spaghetti and wear it instead! If you had said I would dare wear one of these a year ago, I would have said, "Yeah, right." But, there I am. You can't see much in this picture, but it is proof.


I am going to start to post more pictures. I still have a hard time with pictures because I still have it hard wired to avoid cameras. It is hard to have a blog with just a few pictures - BORING! Here is another one from a Paleo night at Crossfit (I'm in the middle with the tank top):



I am continuing this journey, but it is also with the help of some incredible resources. One of these is Everyday Paleo (www.everydaypaleo.com). When I thought I might die of the boredom of grilled protein, veg and a tiny amount of fruit, in came Sarah's amazing recipes. They have been a lifesaver because this foodie wouldn't have lasted long without some variety.


I have tried the Marvelous Meatballs (and my Crossfit owner wants to pay me to make these for him they are so good)...the Speedy Peppers...the Thai Curry dish...all are good. Take a gander when you get a minute.


Continuing on this journey....


No comments:

Post a Comment