Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Paleo Challenge

I am almost done with a 48 day Paleo Challenge. I haven't been perfect. I had my birthday and the 4th of July in there...and frankly, life happened.

I was powering through and now the scale is going up/down/up/down. Agggh! I am happy I have made progress...but I really need to say no to all socializing and meals out to really get some good momentum..However, I am not sure I want to live my life that way - at home, monitoring my food intake all the time.

I so want to be at my goal, but sometimes I get so bored with the life it will take to get me there. I wish I had someone living with me who was doing this with me- that would make it more fun and would help with the socializing element. Maybe I can charge rent and take in a person who wants to do a 30 day Paleo challenge. I will cook and they can pay for their food and rent for a month..it will be like the Biggest Loser ranch...only the Paleo ranch. That sounds like fun!

2 comments:

  1. A Paleo Ranch! That actually sounds like a lot of fun. If I could take my family along with, I'd join. ;)

    ReplyDelete