Friday, February 4, 2011

CrossFit Total

Today was Crossfit Total. Here are the results:

Backsquat: 135
Press: 85
Deadlift: 175
Total 395

I am happy with this because I had a virus earlier in the week that resulted in horrible body aches and then complete exhaustion and weakness. So, to come back and be above where I was last week - I'll take it!

My trainer sent around a chart from Crossfit. It was organized by bodyweight. If I went by what I weigh now - I still fall in the 'untrained' category. Jason said I should look at ideal bodyweight. Well, alrighty - I am intermediate. WOO HOO!

I am happy with this for right now. I expect it to get exponentially better. My diet is tight and when my diet is tight and I am there 4-5 times a week, I get crazy big strength gains.

Yeah Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment