Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Dang Curtis Ps


Ok, you can barely see me in this shot - I'm in the WAY back behind the girl in the black. I'm making great progress, right?! LOL! I never make the blog. I don't know if my pictures always come out horribly, Jason doesn't want to demoralize me, or he's trying to show fit people getting fitter...rather than fat people getting fit!
Regardless, there I am doing 100 Curtis Ps with a 35 pound barbell. I originally had 45 on there but knew that was not going to work for 100. So, 20 at 45 and 80 at 35 pounds...and let's not forget the other 60 pounds I'm carrying on my body. As I finished, I was suspicious it meant the end of walking as I knew it. I was right.
HOLY COW Curtis P. What is your problem?! Twice yesterday my quads seized up on me. I am walking like a 97 year old. I want the use of my legs back people. Please!
If you don't know what a Curtis P is...it's a hanging power clean, keep the bar at your shoulders and do a right lunge, then a left lunge, then push press it overhead. Repeat 100 times. Oh please legs, come back to me. I'll try not to be so stupid in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment