Friday, February 4, 2011

Going Public

Ok, I am at a place where I think I am ready to go public with this blog. I finally feel like I'm on this and I am seeing results and I am ready to have other people join along. Nothing irritates me more than someone who writes a review for a diet book or exercise program on Amazon who hasn't actually done the diet. Knowledge is one thing - application is a totally different animal.

I humbly say that I am walking this out. As strong as I feel today, I could feel like a pea tomorrow. It's the ebb and flow of our physical life. Shoot, Crossfit shows me that daily. Some days you are firing on all cylinders and some days you can barely get out of the gate. Nurtition is a big piece of that. Why, if we know that is the key to looking and feeling good, is it so hard to stay on track with good nutrition? Why do I want ice cream and cake and candy so much when I know where that moment of enjoyment leads?

Yes, I know blowing this blog up will require pictures, meal plans, commenting and feedback...but I think I'm ready. The worst part is going to be having my weight out there. I'm pretty sure this will kill my chances of getting a date anytime soon! "Hi..this is my girlfriend...she weighs as much as a Steelers wide receiver." C'est la vie.

Here we go folks. Let's get this out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment