Monday, March 21, 2011

Clean Eating Challenge: Day 1

Well, I have officially finished eating for the day. The sugar withdrawl is KICKING MY TAIL. No matter. I will survive. Instead of sitting at home pondering my sugar withdrawl, I have planned a walk with my neighbor. Oh yea. Kicking this transformation into HIGH GEAR.

Today went like this:

Wake-up
Crossfit at 5:45 a.m.
Warm-up, 5x5 on presses (max at 75...I can do more!) and modified WOD (for my back injury)
  • 10 shoulder presses (45 pounds)
  • 10 air squats
  • 20 sledge hammer swings (16 pounds)

AMRAP 20 minutes (9 rounds/2 reps)..my shoulders were SCREAMING!

Breakfast

Protein shake (8 ounces almond milk, 1 TBSP coconut oil, 4 strawberries, hand of spinach, 2 scoops of whey protein - blend that bad boy up)

Cup of coffee with coconut creamer (1 hour after shake)

Lunch

Salad - 2 cups of spinach, red pepper, 1/2 avocado, 4 ounces chicken, Brianna's dressing, 1/2 cup of pineapple

Snack

24 raw almonds

Dinner

2 eggs, 1 slice of cheese, 2 turkey maple sausages, raw red pepper slices, 1/2 cup of pineapple, 1 TBSP coconut oil

TONS OF WATER...fish oil, 2 DSF for adrenals, 2 Thyroid Support

Walking with neighbor, shower, bed...up for Crossfit again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment