Thursday, March 31, 2011

A Bug Tried to Kill Me


I kid you not. A flu, respiratory, I don't know WHAT THAT WAS, has had me down and OUT for over five days. While eating clean should have been a priority to get well, the thought of clean food made me want to hurl. So, I have spent the last five days eating bland carbs and butter. No lie. And I lost three pounds - sick pounds...pounds you always seem to find again. No matter. Despite still wanting to hurl these beautiful eggs, I am back on clean eating. Never give up. Winston Churchhill had it right - never, never, never give up!


You know what tastes the BEST on this plate? The red pepper. DELICIOUS. Not sure why. The eggs. Ugh. The raspberries. mmm..ok. Doable. I will eat it because I want to recover. Ugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment