Monday, May 23, 2011

Last week

This blog needs to be honest. Last week STUNK diet-wise. I tell you what. I could not control my eating to save my life. I had no idea what was going on. Finally, I stopped and said, "Girl, what is eating at you that is making you eat so much?" I figured it out, took it to the Lord, and now I am lighter and back on track with my healthy eating.

What does 'off track' look like for me? Not good. I had Mexican three times with queso each time. One time I had two beers. I had pizza for lunch one day. I had a sub and chips for lunch one day. I had Coke about four times. If I am drinking Coke, there is something SERIOUSLY wrong with me. I am not a soda drinker. This weight is not from drinking calories. I topped it all off with a day at the movies where I had a whole box of Milk Duds, half of a Butterfinger, half of a sugar cookie, and then went to barbeque where I had two muffins, four ribs, french fries, and cinnamon apples. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I'm all for grabbing some Mexican once a week, but how in the world does one expect to get fit eating that crap?! By the way, now I don't need to ask, "Why couldn't I sleep and why did I get a migraine on Friday?" Um....who could sleep with all that sugar in their system and what body wouldn't rebel after eating so clean and then getting a dump of toxins.

I got back on track yesterday and I only gained one pound over the week of horror. I didn't tell my trainer how off track I was last week, but I did ask him to join me at the grocery store to make sure I stayed on track. He got my cart loaded up with Paleo goodness and I cleaned all offenders out of my house and we are ready to go. Have I mentioned that I love my trainer. It's serious trainer love. He completes my training. For reals.

Alright..I hope to start posting some new successes on the board. Here we go, AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment