Monday, July 19, 2010

Thriving Through Vacation

Visiting family on vacation is fraught with peril. Food minefields are everywhere. There is always TONS of food with my family. It is shocking that I am the only one with a weight problem. Regardless, food is the center of everything.

The visit went well - tons of love and fun. The best part is that I navigated these waters fairly unscathed. I stayed on plan about 75% of the trip. I did not feel bad about the other 25%. The only exercise I did was running after my 2 year old nephew, playing soccer with my 9 year old nephew, and a quick 20 minute walk on a treadmill. I am ready to get back to Crossfit. I feel great though - I enjoyed myself without unraveling all of this hard work.

Back at it, people. Happy new week.

No comments:

Post a Comment