Monday, August 23, 2010

Effortless

As you know, I have been row, row, rowing my boat for about three months now. There are days, like today, when I hop on the rower and start rowing and it feels effortless. Well, not totally effortless but enjoyable effort. My times are getting squarely around 2:18-2:20...and it's getting easier to stay there. It won't be long until I'm close to 2:00. The physical improvements are crazy. It almost feels effortless...although it is far from effortless. I guess, again, it's enjoyable effort. Shoot, even burpees can feel ok when I'm able to hop back up without a lot of pain. Someday, I'll be the fool in the gym who is smiling throughout the WOD. It'll still be hard but it will never be as hard as when I toted 100 extra pounds around..that is for sure!

Everyday, it gets a little more doable. Wherever you are right now, don't give up. You will see results if you don't give up. Never Give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment