Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Me Aching Hamstrings

The 4,000 (or so it seemed) good mornings or morning glories..whatever...they are FELT this good morning. Yowza! I am fairly sure my triceps are going to be immobile tomorrow morning. Today, we did:

5x5 Benchpress- I did 80lbs!
30 dips - I did them on the weight bench - I need to build up some tricep strength

THEN - AMRAP in 20 minutes
25 chest presses (15 pound barbells)
15 kettlebell swings (I did the lightest one - don't tell Dr. G - I don't think I was supposed to)
15 toes to head (I do them on the floor)
15 second L-sit - once again used the bench

I did 4 rounds.

It is strange how some things feel so much stronger and others don't seem to be gaining much strength. Hopefully this food plan will help build that muscle so everything strengthens.

Alrighty, time to hit the showers - I have 30 minutes to get ready. GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment