Friday, July 9, 2010

Meet My Team























Encouragement. We all need it. I am blessed to have it in abudance. Meet MY life team. There are so many more people on my team than I had time to upload...but you get the point. These are the people who ask me how my workouts went. They agree to eat in instead of out. They change the food they serve or are happy to eat what I serve that fits 'the plan'. They are constantly telling me how great I look, how far I've come, and that I can't give up now. They know my heart's desire is to have a family and that I need to be healthy to really love and serve my family well.
The little ones just love me. Period. They want their 'aunt b' to be around for years to come. They want me to play with them. They want to climb on me. They want to swim, jump, and run by my side...not have them fetch me a toy so I can continue sitting in my chair.
This is my team. They may not be hard core fitness freaks. They are people who love me and want the best for me. You have a team, too. Crossfit is not just about you. It is about all those who are connected to you. It is about being the best to love and serve them well.
The greatest outcome so far has been how everyone has started to respond to my changes by making healthy changes in their lives. Good stuff, I tell you. I love my team.


No comments:

Post a Comment