Thursday, July 29, 2010

Say What?

What are those power clean - squat, shrug, jump, squat..say what?! Listen, this girl has about 43% of her brain power firing at that hour - complex moves are HARD. I wonder if we look like fat camp to the night folks...we definitely have some hard workers but sometimes the energy level is just low in the morning...the wake-up cycle is not complete and we look sort of laggy.

Today was a hard day because it was a lot of moves using body weight. In case you haven't checked out my stats, I gots a lot of body weight. I did, however, do 5 girlie push ups the right way today. The rest were a highly modified version because my arms and chest still are not quite ready to support all of this. My burpees are getting better - I can jump back up into a squat position about 45% of the time. That's much better than what I am doing before.

One more day, people. This week has been a hard one. One more day.

No comments:

Post a Comment