Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Board

I love the white board at Crossfit. Whoever came up with that concept is a genius. Well, at least for me. When I am done working out, I don't really care what the board says because I am sweating and my blood is surging through my well-worked muscles. However, I pop on the daily blog and there I see how everyone did that day. These people are rock stars. I was WIPED after this work-out - purple faced, sucking wind - and some of these folks did three times as much as I did WITHOUT modifications. If that doesn't inspire you, I don't know what will.

RX means they did it just as prescribed. See, it is about half and half. Half do it as prescribed and others are working their way to that fitness level.

Who knew a whiteboard could be such a powerful fitness tool?

No comments:

Post a Comment