Saturday, June 26, 2010

Deer Park That's Good Water

Call me camel. I need water. Lots of water. (ok, I know that was a flawed analogy because camels don't need water..that's the point of them being in the desert - the way they store water). Anyway, I need even more water now that I Crossfit. You know when I need water the most? After I have eaten out. Why? BECAUSE THEIR FOOD IS LOADED WITH SALT. All I can taste is salt. This girl does not need any additional bloating, people.

Like I said before, my nephew is in town. His Mom is a fantastic, Italian cook. He wants to eat out. Southern food. Lots of Southern food. This is probably the only chance I will have to spend alone with him, again. Soon he's off to college. Life. Marriage. Children. I am not going to say, "Mark, can we just eat in or have a protein shake?" So, I have to ammend what I wrote yesterday. There are times that others will choose my restaurants and I will go along with it because it's the exception to the rule.

I am making the best choices (minus one HOT Krispy Kreme donut and a small glass of milk) and am drinking gallons of water. Maybe I can con him into a walk later....I'll need to spin a tale of a southern landmark...hmmm...

Where's my water bottle?

No comments:

Post a Comment