Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Gonna Workout Like It's My Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! I love it when kids sing the Happy Birthday song to themselves. Life is a big ole' gift. We should celebrate it - all of it - the good, the bad, the indifferent....because each day is a gift and a chance to receive God's amazing grace and mercy. Nothing finer.

I did hit Crossfit today. Why wouldn't I? I want to celebrate my life the right way! I finished today's workout in honor of my 37th birthday at 18:37. Here's what we did today:

3x 25 pound overhead presses - 12/10/10

WOD
Overhead carry for 40 M (25 pound plate)
30 wall balls (8 pound)
Farmer's Carry (uneven load carrying) (30lb/20lb)
5 reps for time - 18:37

Now, my belly finally rumbleth for food....yesterday I had no appetite from a migraine and a weekend of fatty starches. Back to the omelettes people.

Oh Happy Day - life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment