Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday Fun

I stopped myself from being unintentionally yet highly inappropriate this morning. We had to do 15 Wall Balls with leather medicine balls. The exercise itself is bearable. The thing that puts me over the edge is how wet and sweaty the balls get - just drenched with everyone's sweat. So, I am approaching the wall when I see that the balls are particulary bad and I ALMOST SCREAMED (get this), "I AM SO SICK OF ALL OF THESE SWEATY BALLS!"

Thankfully, I caught myself right as the first word was about to come out. Not really something I want to scream in a room of sweaty men.

Today, we did tons of burpees, kettlebells, wall balls, and sit ups. I'm fairly sure that general movement will slow down tomorrow.

Here's to the weekend!
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment