Thursday, June 10, 2010

Getting Out of Bed

The hardest part of going to Crossfit in the early morning is getting out of bed. Once the feet hit the floor and I splash some water on my face, it's on.

I have done four days straight. Today was a little bit of a breather -a strengthening day. That's good because last night I walked for 40 minutes with a friend and tonight I have an hour walk pushing a stroller. I needed to let up a little. I tell you what--I look forward to Saturday this week! The great thing is I feel so good about rest days because I worked hard during the week.

WOD
10x2 bench presses (45 pounds)
Then
30 bench presses (50 pounds) (the rest did 50)
50 chest presses (instead of pushups)
30 close hand pushups (to get the triceps) - the rest did 50 dips
2 rope climbs (um, yea, I didn't even try it)

Tonight, I get my body fat tested. I can tell you right now that it's 2. 2 much.

Today, I weighed and I lost .2 pounds. Yea...that's not really what you want after a week of busting your butt...but I know I am doing everything right so I'm not worried. Time will tell.

Alrighty, folks, get out there and seize the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment