Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Mise en Place


When I get home from Crossfit, I am HUNGRY. I have dinner at 6 and then I workout at 6. Ok, I do have five raw almonds before I workout. Otherwise, I feel SICK when I finish. Trial and error. I burn those almonds in the warm up.

I need time to cool off before jumping in the shower so I get everything prepped for breakfast. It also prevents me from saying, "Oh, I don't have time, I'll just grab something at work." It's all there - ready to go when I am ready.

I love omelets. Today's choice is baby bella mushroom and onion with a sprinkling of basil. Delicious and on plan. I also had a cup of tea. I am off coffee but still need one cup of something warm in the morning. I'm so deprived, right ; )

Today's workout will have to be posted once I see it online. I am horrible at remembering the names of these moves.

Happy Tuesday, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment